Sunday, October 28, 2007

to Bush or not to Bush? that is the question


Today I finally finished watching Zeitgeist and the Illuminati. Zeitgeist is a documentary that talks mostly about the stupidity of mankind and the easy way in which it can be manipulated starting way back with the creation of the church as an institution. The story goes on up to present days laying on table another issue. Now this issue appears in both documentaries. Those of you who saw the films will probably know what I am talking about. For those who didn’t, the aspect I want to put on paper is the omnipresence of USA president George W Bush jr. Thing is, in none of the documentaries the President is appreciated as a good character. Now, the question that naturally arises is, why?

Why an entire nation hates its president? Why nothing has been done so far? And who controls the world politics? Both documentaries will say George W Bush! But isn’t it somehow awkward that he has lasted this long in such a high rank position in spite of everyone and everything? If he alone was the mastermind behind the War in Irak, the one who thought about all the pretexts to interfere in other countries’ internal affairs, how come, if everyone knows that, no one fought back? Personally I believe this goes far more deep than G W Bush. Illuminati writers say that it goes back to the roots of all world leaders, who, they say, are part of the Masonic Lodge, that is split in few smaller secret societies such as ‘Skull & Bones’ (this would be the one Bush family has always been part of) or ‘The brotherhood of Death’ or others.

Personally, I think this is all bull crap. Do not get me wrong! I do believe that someone is f***ing with the world politics but I do not think that these societies are a mixture of devil worshipers, but few very rich men who decided that they could own the world just by controlling it economically. Eventually, as the documentaries say as well, it is all about the money. My problem regards the way everything is presented. Secret societies have existed since the early beginnings of the history we know today. Some of them lasted as far as nowadays, some died along the way. Being paranoid about the fact we are all ruled by some funky secret society is just as dumb as believing that God is the one who rules the planet. The only real thing, at least as far as I am concerned, is that the only ones who rule are the people. I admit there might be a God out there but so far no one came back to tell us, and it is very possible that members of the Secret societies rule the world, but everything is supposition. And if the societies are secret, how come we found out about them? How come they can present initiation ceremonies and ‘genuine’ footage, if they are secret?!?!?

How can we know who was member of what society? I mean do u really think that they would be that idiot as to let us know these things; if their ultimate plan would fail? I don’t think so… so my next question is: what if in fact someone else is doing all the shit and Bush is just a puppet? What if, admitting Bush is a member of such a society, he lost track at some point and is no longer useful to the cause of the group and has to be put out?!?! What if all the stuff we see nowadays is created to mislead us? What if the manipulation that is so much talked about is just a fake? I mean what if they are manipulating the manipulation?! And what if all these secrets revealed to us by these documentaries are in fact ordered by the Masonic secret societies. If that were true, how do we know that this is not a lie as well?

I think that there are people who were born to rule and there are people who were born to be ruled. Whether we are ruled or we rule is a matter of perspective. Personally I believe I am ruling my own life. We are all bound to a codex of laws but we do not bow to a certain person and definitely not to Bush. If Irak chose to fight the war is because they had a ‘personal’ gain from it too. And let us remember who supplied Irak with weapons, money and political void? Surely the United States… I cannot believe that what is happening in the world right now is due to one man. There’s a saying that says ‘it takes two to tango’ and I believe it can be applied in all directions. Bottom line is: I do not support Bush’s policy, I do not deny his possible belong with the Masonic Lodge (that is very likely; we all know that only the very wealthy ones can be members as they pledge to donate all their wealth to the society), I just think we should give all this a different perspective. And I do not believe that Bush is the first man in the world! He might look like he’s got the power but I m sure someone else has the brain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel you sister :),

no joke about it... just like the Buds say: True... True.